Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Dead is the New Black
Marlene Perez


Still, I didn't want to dwell on the question of who else Ryan had kissed in the morgue. But however much I tried, I couldn't stop thinking about it (p. 29)



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by Should Be Reading.

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

14 comments:

Jessica Love said...

That's the perfect teaser sentence!

Jennifer said...

Oh, I would not want to think about that at all. http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdays-waking-up-in-land-of.html

Jan von Harz said...

I have read one of Perez's other book and know the characters, but for those who do not this is a fantastic teaser.

Aleksandra said...

Great, great teaser! Here's mine: http://my-book-obsession.blogspot.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdays-9.html

Marg said...

Ewww...kissing who in the morgue!

My teaser is here

Anonymous said...

fantastic teaser ... made me shake my head and read again.

here is mine http://livemorenow.wordpress.com/2010/03/09/teaser-tuesday-the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo/

Amanda Makepeace said...

I haven't read this but my daughter loves the series. It's on my TBR list. :)

Here's my teaser for Spellwright.

Kaye said...

Yow, too creepy for me. I hope you are enjoying it. Here's my teaser . Have a great week and happy reading.

Alayne said...

Ooh great teaser, and I love the title. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Andrea said...

Gross. But that is a great teaser.

Here's mine

Lori said...

I hope that it was someone alive or vampire - ish. Kissing a corpse is a little gross for my liking,Enjoy your book! Here's Mine

Allison Vaughn said...

Very, very good teaser! I can't imagine if she means kissed them before death - or after? Crazy!

My teaser: We the Children

Lisa said...

Eww! I wouldn't want to think about it either!

My teaser is here.

Dazzling Mage said...

Lol, that is a very good teaser!

Also, I have an award(s) for you!