Sunday, March 7, 2010

I got an Award! :D (plus a possible contest)

So, I just noticed that a few days ago that Chasity at Lovin' & Livin' Life in the 808 gave me my first blog award! So thank you! (plus you should all check out her blog!)

Here it is:



The rules are:

* Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
* Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
* Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award!

I'm pretty new to this whole thing so every blog I follow is new to me. So here are the ones I'm giving it to:

* bookalicious ramblings
* Confessions of a Book Addict
* I Was a Teenager Book Geek
* In Which a Girl Reads
* Lauren's Crammed Book Shelf
* Sophistikatied
* Tales of Whimsy
* The Book Bug
* The Book Cellar
* The O.W.L.
* The Uncovered Book Lover (Not Really)
* Welcome to Midnight Glance
* Wondrous Reads

I also realized today that, after buying the box set of the first eight Sookie Stakehouse novels I now have two copies of Dead Until Dark and three copies of Living Dead in Dallas (I already had my original plus the one I got as swag for the true blood panel this summer at comic con). That's kinda overkill so I am debating having a contest giving them away.

So if anyone is interested in that let me know and I'll think about setting it up. :D

7 comments:

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Woohoo, congrats on your first blog award and thanks so much for passing it to me, you're a star! :)
Good luck with the contest too!

Test said...

Aww, thanks so much for the award! :)

Christina / Book Addict said...

Thanks so much for the award! That's so nice of you. Congrats on receiving it as well!

Lauren said...

Congratulations on your first award, and thanks for thinking of me!

ReggieWrites said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! Congrats with yours =)

The Book Bug said...

*Mad hatter grin* Thanks for the award!! COngrats on getting one!!!

Tales of Whimsy said...

O darlin' thank you thank you this is so sweet of you!