Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


It's Teaser Tuesday, I'm currently reading Flawless by Sara Shepard (the second in the Pretty Little Liars series)

My Teaser:

Emily could feel Maya's ribs through the fabric of her shirt. She was so petite, Emily could probably pick her up and spin her around.

Page. 37, Flawless (A Pretty Little Liars Novel) by Sara Shepard


I'm a fan of the Emily/Maya storyline and I'm sure my bias is showing here...but in all honesty everything else was a bit to spoilery on the page I selected anyways.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

13 comments:

pussreboots said...

She sounds malnourished. My teaser is from The Secret of the Old Clock.

Anonymous said...

Interesting teaser, thanks for sharing

here is mine http://livemorenow.wordpress.com/2010/03/02/teaser-tuesday-the-adventures-of-alianore-audley/

Marg said...

So can't relate to that!

My teaser is here this week.

Jan von Harz said...

Ah yes to be flawless, never going to happen. Definitely wondering about whether it is true for the characters in the book.

Kaye said...

Pretty hard state to achieve- flawlessness. Here's my teaser and giveaway

Lori said...

hmmm...intriguing teaser. Here's Mine.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

She sounds very thin!

Jen at Introverted Reader said...

I hope she's just thin and not sick.

Mine is here.

Alayne said...

Nice teaser, hope you're liking the book! Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Stephanie said...

This teaser made me laugh. And I love the term "lit-bitch." :-)

My teaser: A Bit of Chick Lit for Teaser Tuesday

Andrea said...

I'm going to be reading this series soon. Great teaser!
Here's mine.

Book Soulmates said...

I've seen these books all over B&N but haven't decided to read them or not. Your teaser is intriguing though :)

Here are our teasers for this week :)

♥Isalys

Christina / Book Addict said...

Great teaser. I've been wanting to read this series especially since I found out the author grew up in my neighborhood. I hope you enjoy it!