Saturday, March 27, 2010

Let's Try This Again...Pretty New Layout, Possible Contest and Place to Get Books!

So I have a new layout, which is beautiful and amazing. Apparently it wasn't letting people comment but I seem to have fixed that by just using the pop up feature. So if someone wants to be a doll and comment here to insure that it's working right I'd love you.

Also, I am currently at 40 follows which is awesome. When I hit 50 I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a contest to celebrate :D We'll see how that pans out.

Finally, I saw a post a few days ago that listed places online and such to get books in order to review. Sadly I lost the link :(. And someone mentioned netgalley, which seems like an awesome site but I'm hesitant to use it because it says you need to be a professional and sadly I am not. Anyone know anything about it? Or similar sites?

6 comments:

Natasha said...

Congrats on 40!!
I'm having a giveaway if your interested!

http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-harry-potter-giveaway.html

good luck!

Natasha said...

sorry my computer froze when I hit comment!

I'm a Lit-Bitch, Baby said...

LOL I've had that happen to me so many times!

And it's a Harry Potter contest? I am so all over that.

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

I LOVE the new layout!

Have you tried signing up for arc tour sites? That's where a lot of books I review come from. One I use a lot is:

princessbookiearctours.blogspot.com

Jessica Love said...

Yay! It's working! :-)

The library is my best friend for books. And I LOVE that ARC tour site listed above.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Well, I signed up on Net Galley the other day and they just let me request books immediately, and I only had about 50 followers on my blog then, so I think you should give it a try, they have some great books (",).